“Forward Thinking, Adaptable and Inquisitive”
The Matthew McEvoy Podcast Ep. 005 – Mr Josh Coombs and the Rise and Grind – The Matthew McEvoy Podcast
- The Matthew McEvoy Podcast Ep. 005 – Mr Josh Coombs and the Rise and Grind
- The Matthew McEvoy Podcast Ep. 004 with Mr Taran Padam: BLACK. LIVES. MATTER.
- The Matthew McEvoy Podcast Ep. 003 – Mr Luke Sandell and Fighting for Balance in Fitness
- The Matthew McEvoy Podcast Ep. 002 – Mr Peter Beard and the COVID Economic Lockdown
- The Matthew McEvoy Podcast Ep. 001 – Mr Max Ellson and Environmental Concerns
What I’m currently working on…
As a Philosophy student, I’m constantly reading and engaging with materials from a broad range of genres, from ancient Arabic to the fitness podcasts; trying to understand any practical applications to better our lives.
Find out about me…
From qualifications to previous work experience, here you can find everything you could want to know about my skills and abilities that make me a dynamic and integral person.
Level 5 Degree Course Representative for Religion, Philosophy and Ethics at the University of Gloucestershire.
Currently working as a Barman and Catering Supervisor.
Previous work experience in business administration and revenue protection as estate security.
Held the leadership role of Head Boy during Sixth Form, and was in charge of managing a student body and various charity events.
Coordinator for summer team building and sport camps for young people transitioning to Secondary School.
Qualified Judo Black Belt and Assistant Instructor at the former European School of Judo.
Served with the RAF Air Cadets in public ceremonial events, field-craft, flying, marksmanship and outward bound leadership courses.
For a full copy of my CV, please feel free to contact below!